RULES & REGULATIONS
1.To become a Full Member with Independent Riders,you must possess a roadworthy insured motorcycle,with a valid license plate and sticker. (No Law Enforcement Accepted)
2.To become a Full Member or an Associate Member,you will associate
with us for a period of 30 days so we get to know each other,
after the 30 days you will be issued your front vest patch.
Your probationary time will be another 60 days,when completed
and you have been voted in with a majority vote you will receive your
Back patch.(total probationary time 90 days)
3. If a Member in good standing is not able to ride any more due to medical reasons, they will still keep their patch.
4. If any long term Member requests to retire due to circumstances beyond their control, a RETIRED patch shall be issued by the club at no cost to the retiree. They will keep their patch and membership at no cost as well. They will relinquish their voting rights and meetings will no longer be mandatory.
5. Members will be issued patches for years served at 3 years, 5 years, Lifer (10 years) and Retired. Cost to be incurred by the club. They must be sewn on the upper right chest.
6. Patch sets for all Members remain the property of Independent Riders. To obtain a Patch set, you will make a $75.00 donation to the club.
7. If any Member leaves or is expelled from Independent Riders after becoming a Full Patch member, their Patch set must be returned back to the Club. They will receive $35.00 for doing so.
8.Initial Dues will be pro rated at a $1.00 per week until the end of that year. Dues are to be paid immediately when you are accepted into the Club. Yearly Dues of $52.00 must be paid between Feb. 1st - 15th from then on. A $25.00 fine will be levied if you are late with your dues unless arranged otherwise.
9. Meetings will be once a month.
10. Proper and respectful conduct must be shown at all times while wearing their Independent Riders Patch. Failure to do so will result in disciplinary action up to and including possible expulsion from the club. Decision to be made by Independent Rider Members vote.
11. Independent Riders Patch should be worn at all meetings, all rides and any motorcycle related event.
12. Independent Riders Secretary must keep an Updated Roster of all Members, and Retirees. Should your contact information change, please inform the Secretary A.S.A.P.
13. Independent Riders shall keep a Bank Account that requires 2(two) signatures for any transaction. The Treasurer will keep the account up to date and maintain a full record. A report will be made at all meetings. It can also be requested at any time by any member.
14. Elections will be every 2 years for Executive Positions. Any Member can run if they are in good standing.
15. If an Executive or any Member is found to be acting in conduct unbecoming,or can no longer perform their necessary duties, they will be approached by the Executive and a decision will be agreed upon as to whether or not they must step down or pending a vote by the Membership, asked to leave Independent Riders.
16. All Independent Riders Meetings and Information remains between the Club Members and "MUST NOT" be shared with non-members, nor the public at large.